- The administrator of your personal data is Fundacja Interference [Interference Foundation] seated in Gdańsk, Doki 1/224.
- Your personal data will be processed on purpose of organizing and conducting the contest, tax purposes (regarding winners) and marketing purposes.
- Acceptance of personal data processing is the basis for the processing of the personal data.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, but necessary to participate in the contest.
- Your data will not be shared with third parties, except in the specific cases provided in the law.
- Personal data of will be stored for a period necessary for aforementioned purposes.
- You have the right to access their personal data and the right to: correct the data, demand deleting the data, restrict of processing the data, move the data, raise objections to the processing of data, revoke the consent to process the data in any moment.
- You have the right to file a complain to Inspector General for Personal Data Protection.
- Your data will not be processed by automated means and will not be used for profiling.